Effective: June 26, 2020
We collect information to provide content and services on our website to our users, to analyze how our website is used, to diagnose service or technical problems, to maintain security, to personalize content, to remember certain information to help you efficiently use our website, and to monitor use and metrics of our website. We collect information in two ways:
Information You Provide
You may need to provide us with information about yourself, such as your name and email address, so that we can contact you to send you information you have requested.
Information Collected from Using Our Website
When you access our website, we automatically collect certain information about how you use our website.
- Log Files: Our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit our website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers: We may send one or more cookies (small data files) to your computer to uniquely identify your browser and improve your use of our website. A cookie may convey anonymous information about how you use our website but does not collect personal information about you. A persistent cookie remains on your computer after you close your browser so that it can be used by your browser in subsequent uses of our website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent; however, some features of our Services may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from our website to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our website and the content and services offered on it, to develop new services, and to offer you personalized content tailored to you — such as giving you more relevant search results. We use the information we collect for the purposes described below:
- To provide the content and services or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions
- To respond to your emails, comments, and requests, and to provide customer service
- To personalize and improve our website and your experience when you use our website
- To increase the functionality and user friendliness of our website
- To monitor and analyze use and trends of our website and any third-party services
- To fulfill the stated purpose for which the information was collected
Information We Share with Others
We may share the information we have collected from you:
- When you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information
- With certain third-party services, when you choose to interact with those services and allow such sharing
- With service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of our Services (these service providers may have access to your personal information but only to the extent necessary to perform services on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose that information or use it for any other purposes)
- When we believe that we are legally authorized or required to do so, or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders
- In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where user information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets
How We Protect Your Information
We use physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to preserve the integrity and security of your information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that the information we collect on our website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. In the event that personal information is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will promptly notify those persons whose personal information has been compromised, as required by applicable law.
Your Choices about Your Information
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You can update or correct your personal or contact information through the applicable Services or by contacting us.
We may need to process your information on our servers in countries around the world, which may not be located in the country where you live.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a person under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to promptly remove that information.